Nearest town: Aberporth, Ceredigion, Wales
Phone: 01239 811 100
Runway: 924m x 23m, Asphalt.
Opening times: Summer – 0800-1600 and by arrangement; Winter – 0900-Sunset and by arrangement.
Fuel: AVGAS 100LL, AVTUR FS34II.
- Handling: 01239 811 100
- Passenger facilities: Limited facilities. Customs and immigration by arrangement.
- Nags Head, Abercych (01239 841 200). Tucked-away village pub overlooking a river. Serves generous helpings of pub food.
- Flat Rock, Gwbert Hotel, Cardigan, Ceredigion (01239 612 638, www.gwberthotel.net). This bistro/brasserie offers panoramic views of Pembroke National Park coastline.
- Llysmeddyg, East St., Newport (01239 820 008, www.llysmeddyg.com). Laid-back Welsh/Italian style with lunch offered in a Mediterranean herb kitchen garden while dinner is served in fine art surroundings.
- Harbourmaster, Quay Parade, Aberaeron (01545 570 755, www.harbour-master.com). Modern contemporary cuisine served in a former harbour master’s house by the quayside.
- The Cliff Hotel and Spa, Cardigan, Gwbert On Sea, Cardigan (01239 613 241, www.cliffhotel.com). Boasts luxurious new spa facilities, a golf course and breathtaking views of the coastline.
- Castell Malgwyn Hotel, Llechryd, Cardigan (01239 682 382, www.castellmalgwyn.co.uk). A Lovely Georgian country house with river frontage and spacious gardens. Flyfishing and falconry available.
- Penrallt Hotel, Aberporth, Cardigan, Ceredigion (01239 810 227, www.thepenrallt.co.uk). Edwardian Mansion House amidst 42 acres of grounds overlooking the beaches of Aberporth Bay.
- Cardigan Golf Club, Gwbert-on-Sea, Cardigan, Ceredigion (01239 621 775, www.cardigangolf.co.uk). Founded in 1895 and located on the lower half of the Cardigan Bay crescent, the club has hosted WGU championships.
- Newport Links Golf Club, Golf Course Road, Newport, Pembrokeshire (01348 811 155, www.newportlinks.co.uk). Situated in Pembrokeshires’ Coastal National Park.
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (08453 457 275, www.pcnpa.org.uk). The UK’s only truly coastal national park complete with rugged cliffs, sandy beaches, wooded estuaries and wild inland hills.
- Cilgerran Castle, Castle House, Cilgerran, Cilgerran (02920 500 200). Crowning a wooded gorge, this 13th century castle is considered one of Wales most picturesque castles.
- Internal Fire Museum Of Power, Castell Pridd, Tanygroes (01239 811 212, www.internalfire.com). An award winning working Industrial Heritage museum with a special emphasis on the diesel engine.