- Remember that the airplane doesn’t know that it’s dark.
- On a clear, moonless night, never fly between the tanker’s lights.
- There are certain aircraft sounds that can only be heard at night.
- If you’re going to night fly, it might as well be in the weather so you can double count your exposure to both hazards.
- Night formation is really an endless series of near misses in equilibrium with each other.
- You would have to pay a lot of money at a lot of amusement parks and perhaps add a few drugs, to get the same blend of psychedelic sensations as a single engine night weather flight.